9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/21/10

Cyclist Wins

I like it when the dumb bastards lose because they are special and think because they are who they are that they become entitled to take your rights away because after all they are who they are.

5 comments:

  1. And a good time was had by all. - Holte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually had to mace dogs myself, for the same reason. And I'd have maced their owners, too, if it had come to that. I kept a can of mace tied to the "boy bar" on my 10 speed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you JR. What gets me is the owners get pissed off after the fact that they have taken your right to safety away from you. A double dose for them I say.

    Thanks for stopping by you guys-I'm so busy I hardly get anywhere to see what's happening with others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Doberwoman deserves a face-shot of mace if she chases a biker. Not that that would slower down, though...

    ReplyDelete