9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/5/11

2nd Grade Monster Gets Ass Pepper Sprayed

I understand how special this kid must be and this seems a bit extreme. However maybe in the future this little shit will think twice before behaving like this again. What if he had brought a gun from his parents house who taught him the values he showed with these actions.

2 comments:

  1. Back in the day I got a little bit of the training that cops get. One of the things that stuck out for me was this: Don't mess with someone who has a knife. Knives aren't a laughing matter. Knives *kill*. And a sharp piece of wood torn off the wall ain't much different from a knife.

    Frankly, the kid is lucky they didn't just shoot his violent ass. Unfortunately, given the enabling mother (look, if *I* had misbehaved like that at eight years old, the school would have called my father, and he would have turned me over his knee right there in the principal's office and whipped my ass with his belt until I was a sobbing heap, and you betcha I woulda never done *that* again, much less *three* times like this kid did!), it's likely that the cops are gonna see a lot of this kid over the years...

    - Badtux the Trained Penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Penguin.

    Not only that but this little bastard got put on TV. Just what's needed ya see.

    ReplyDelete