9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/1/11

Gil Clancy

There was a period where boxing was a must watch for a long time and then the corporations and huge money came into the picture and whored this sport out as never before and it was then my relationship with that sport three decades ago ended.

There was one man who didn't go along with that and remained true to the sport and that was Gil Clancy. I always respected him and his opinions and want to acknowledge him and the fact he has passed away.

Gil Clancy, a Hall of Fame trainer and manager who worked with many top fighters including Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier and George Foreman, died on Thursday at age 88.

No comments:

Post a Comment