9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/22/11

Git It All Here

4 comments:

  1. Fly, there is a consciousness in rock I have always felt. Your photos really grab my spirit and draw it inside. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo! I just don't like the selling of guns matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what to say Cletis but I'm very happy you like these photos so much. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing that will happen here Duta is that there will only be more guns not less and that's a fact.

    ReplyDelete