9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/21/11

Butler Wash Ruins

This is a ruin seen some time ago and wanted to get close to it by coming up the drainage. Did that last week and this turned out to be one of the easiest climbs of several I did last week around Cedar Mesa in Utah.

The easy came after I quit thinking about the best way to get there as it was hard till then.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that so true? Let go, stop thinking and everything gets easier. A lesson I have to relearn time and time again.

    What amazing ruins. Butler Wash is a magical place. So glad you posted a video. I remember how even the air feels better up on Cedar Mesa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go back right now. It takes five minutes to get the stuff in the car.

    Can't though as we're still dealing with winter and it snowed again as usual last night plus it flooded a bit as well.

    ReplyDelete