9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/29/11

Just A Little One

Many await what is coming (historic flooding most likely) but until the water starts to rise when it does warm up if ever it's still possible to fish and we did yesterday. Still experimenting and practicing with this camera and I see that there has to be another way these MP4's are converted as the quality of this video loaded directly to You Tube is better than the conversion uploads I've done.


The hound agrees it was a little one too and he's at the top of the page today because he just makes an excellent subject. It's raining and windy. The next several days will be crappy. April has been a lost month.

2 comments:

  1. Hahns is a great looking dog. Nice photo. The quality of the video is good. Looks like fun. Trout, I assume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a photogenic mutt for sure. I found a way to make the conversion from a mp4 to a WMV better thus the you tube result will be better as well. Yes trout.

    ReplyDelete