4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

3/11/12

Apologies Ain't Gonna Cut It With This One

Nor will the millionth "investigation".


The shit is gonna hit the fan big time kiddies!

13 comments:

  1. But, ya see it had to happen! Because of freedom. Glorious freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Americans are gonna die for this but the other Merka will show those fucking ragheads who's boss.

    Thanks for the visit men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/11/MNM91NH9MP.DTL

    Another wonderful cop story for your collection. I thought Breaking Bad was fiction. I'm beginning to wonder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding - I think this Marino guy is probably as dirty as the others. He's just a bit smarter. This kinda shit goes on all over - bet on it.

      Delete
  4. The "investigation" has started as I type.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fucking investigation should have started 10 years ago.
    We are all complicit.
    America's silence and knee jerk acts of blind revenge allowed our "leaders " to enter us into Afghanistan and Iraq.
    The real crimes were committed a long time ago.
    Fuck the Masters of War.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A U.S. military psycho has paved the way for a new and meaningful relationship with post-occupied Afghanistan and Iran, united in their hatred for Israel and America.

    Well done.

    From my vantage point, there is no reason other than political for Barack Obama to wait until after the 2012 presidential election to begin redeploying U.S. troops out of Afghanistan.

    I call on Mr. Obama to begin redeploying the U.S. troops out of Afghanistan immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a petition on the White House website to end the war. Help us get to 25,000 or more by April 10. It won't work by itself, but you have to start somewhere. Please follow the link if you will.

    http://wh.gov/I7s

    ReplyDelete