9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/13/12

War Pigs All

bama the leader of the pack followed by damn near every member of the corporate bought whores in congress.

Nobody fucking gets it. Decades of pure bullshit spewing from the mouths of the ones bought and paid for as the War Machine grows and the talk of more war fills the airwaves across the land to mind fuck the sheep  to the delight of the 1%. Our nation has been conditioned by Big Whore Media that war is good for them and their inbred little pink slime eaters.

WAR PIGS every last one of them. Merca loves it's blood and guts served up on other country's plates - you betcha!  

No comments:

Post a Comment