9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/7/12

bama Sends Militant Gestapo DEA Bitch To Colorado

And she makes no qualms about what she intends to do to people in this state where Medicinal Marijuana is legal and in November the state votes on partial legalization of marijuana.

Prez bama told the DEA to back off of states who passed MM initiative and right after that the goons were sent out to do the opposite and here is another example of that.

Look at this women's rhetoric about marijuana. Straight out of the 30's. We have learned nothing and the ones who can make change regress into more escalation and more incarceration disregarding what the "people want". Where are the baggers on this. Oh stupid me I forgot it's da pot ya know.



The prez lied about this and he is the only person who by just opening his mouth could make the difference is very positive way changing the lives of people so negatively affected by this country's decades old failed drug policy.

If bama actually gave a shit things would be different. Not going to happen because he agrees with it. I don't know about you but he can kiss my ass.

6 comments:

  1. I listened to Dear Leader on the radio yesterday.

    Every sentence began with "ah" and every pause was punctuated with some variation of "aw" or "um". I thought for a moment I had traveled into a time machine and was listening to Bush II.

    I think this is why Bama can't speak without his trusty teleprompter. Without it, old boy doesn't sound as smart as the O-Bots would have us believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to none of these people. I did not know this and thanks for telling me.

    FYI Christopher I paid 3.15 in Pueblo day before yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just one look at this bitch and i get chills!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we left California, Chevron was $4.39 a gallon.

    The second we entered Arizona, prices fell. By the time we passed into Missouri, gas was $3.37 a gallon.

    When we finally got to New York, we paid $3.79. High but, lower than California.

    Dear Leader is under increased pressure from Dumbos, even Bill Clinton, to reverse his knuckleheaded decision to say "Nyet" to Canadian Keystone oil and yes to more hostile, Saudi oil.

    Bama's arrogance is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never forget who makes the money from illegal drugs. They are certainly not eager to increase marijuana use, which will decrease their profits. So much for their believing the hype about marijuana being the first step to "real" drug use.

    Oh, and, Christopher, do some reading. Keystone will not provide for us/US; prices will increase and the environment will go even more to hell. Welcome to the wonderful world of PR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right Suzan. Much better to get our oil from hostile nations in the Middle East.

    My bad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete