9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/13/12

Support The Troops!

OTC supported the troops long before it became fashionable for the nutters to do so and that support has increased proportionately according to the time spent.

OTC supported them not going starting in Iraq and through the years has maintained and increased that level of support for bringing them home.

The best support we can give these men and women who are dieing for nothing is to as always as I'm sure many of you have insisted as well to get 'em the hell out of Afghanistan NOW!

I understand it's a pipe dream but that's all we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment