9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/7/12

The Prez Sends His Own Poodle Boy

And he does just what he's told to do like a good little poochy. And this after bama sent his 1st bitch of terror to put these upstart country's in line and to make sure the point is made and the fact Joe ain't much good for anything else.

Seriously this is really fucking stupid but tells exactly where the 1% stands. There is literally no chance nor indication the Empire's policy on drugs will change. Kiss my ass again bama.

1 comment:

  1. FOFLMAO! Brilliant!

    Barack Hussein Obama = George W. Bush with a tan.

    ReplyDelete