9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/19/12

Supreme Being Closing Up Shops

How could HE allow this to happen?? I can not or do I want to hear from "believers" the reasoning for the Nonexistent Sky Being to do this to his "most faithful" because it wouldn't mean shit it's as simple as that.


Many were started because charlatan's were hoping they could make it to the big time and reap the benefits associated with mind screwing the mind screwed even more meaning fleecing them for as much as you can get.

I say tax the church's as the Tax Code states that are getting it and using it for political purposes. We all want that those of us anyway that actually have a clue as what should be done to make things better for a change. Let something go our way - know what I mean.

Looks like banks are taking a hit here too catering to the religiously insane. Fine by me and I know and understand there won't be any tax paying going on any time soon by these purveyors of nonsense. 

4 comments:

  1. I say tax all churches as we would any other property. We can then remit those taxes for the good works they do in their community. No good works no tax breaks and politics does not qualify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - tax-exemption for religious entities is effectively an establishment of religion, with the govt deciding who does/doesn't qualify. took 'church' of scientology years of litigation to get 'recognized' as a religion deserving of tax-exempt status. tax 'em all & let 'em play politics all they want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Church of Pedophilia, AKA, the Roman Catholic Church, is said to have commercial real estate holdings worth billions of dollars, as well as art and antiquities also worth untold billions.

    But they do nothing to step in an help keep open small, neighborhood churches in areas where congregations have aged and shrunk.

    The flip side of this is, many sold churches have been turned into lofts, providing interesting urban housing options for people.

    ReplyDelete