9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/16/08

A Brief Word On The Open

Tiger won and it took 91 holes to do it. Never saw one shot but it's my understanding today he did not hit many fairways. Anyone who comes here knows I have an attitude about this game the people who play it and the organization behind it. Jack Nicklaus said some time ago that with the manicured conditions the tour plays on players don't have to manufacture shots as in the past and he is correct. Tiger is better than every player out there in that respect because his Father emphasized that and also practicing in all kinds of inclement weather.

I don't know for sure but I bet this guy while recovering because he could not put any strain on his knee was out there as soon as he was able working on his short game and in particular putting for hours on end every day he could. Bottom line on these PGA professionals-DRIVE FOR SHOW AND PUTT FOR DOUGH and that was proven dramatically in this tournament. An amazing performance for sure. Congratulations Tiger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment