9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/21/08

Double Screwed Again By Our Side

No use of me going on about the recent votes by those who are supposed to represent my values and the reasons they were elected to Congress. Busted hammers it home-the Misfit as usual slaps these whores silly and Cujo with his informative posts point out with perfect clarity the reality of the situation we face within our so called party.

Once again this killer administration gets and does whatever it wants because it can enabled by the likes of those according to whore media that are on my side. The fuck they are. One on the Right voted against immunity for the those who took my rights away. Goose stepping motherfuckers they are with the over 100 Dims willingly blowing the chimp while casting their vote to allow the rape of our Constitution to occur yet again. I swear there is more going on here than meets the eye. And this does not even touch on how these bastards funded the war yet again. Jesus fucking christ!

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. How, just how can they keep capitulating to the dark side is what I want to know? Do I really have a fucking political party or am I like those wingnuts waiting for the republicans to outlaw abortion (which they never will)!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I wonder sometimes is if they're really surrendering, or if they've been co-opted? Washington, DC just seems to be this little bubble where sane people go in and barking lunatics come out. Maybe I just haven't paid enough attention to who gets sent there, but anyone who thinks this bill is going to protect us from terrorism is out of his mind.

    Today, I reached into the old science fiction DVD vault for a metaphor about our situation. I sometimes feel like I'm near that desperate time in a scifi show where it's about time for the heroes to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monkeyfister has called for Obama to lead the charge on this.

    Plus this from Cannablog on what he has stated before. Let's see what this guy can bring to the table when it really counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear John I think many have been threatened for some time and have said the same here. It does not make sense.

    ReplyDelete