9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/14/08

Nasty Bad Back In The Cornfield

It's the shits back in Iowa and other places in the corn belt. Grain futures have sky rocketed plus there will not be as many acres planted for the obvious reason. In addition crops that are out of the ground are under water what % is not known at this time. Point being there will be less this year for damn sure and we have most of the growing season to go with no guaranties any of it will get to market.

What can be said with certainty food prices will increase at a higher percentage than last year. This is not good at all and may get worse if these weather patterns do not stabilize.

No comments:

Post a Comment