9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/21/08

Wishing For Better Times On the Mississippi

It's not good on the river and the flooding is worse than in '93. Got me thinking about John Hartford and his songs about the Mississippi River. My brother lives in Warsaw,IL. Told me yesterday two grain elevators full of beans collapsed into the river plus a levee broke that is flooding thousands of acres along the river. I picked this song Where Does An Old Time Pilot Go but there are many by this man that are great tunes. When this is over it's going to hurt bad for so many.



Here is one of my favorites. Hope it plays for you.



1 comment:

  1. This time next year, this country is going to be Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.

    Dude,start stocking up on grub if you haven't already, I am dead fucking serious.

    ReplyDelete