9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/4/08

Medical Marijuana Bill 5842

This post from Rocky at Alien Trucker is an issue OTC concurs with. Will these people who make the votes in Congress ever have the balls to do the right thing instead of remaining on their knees in front of their corporate masters and begin to remove the penalties for the use of this drug?

A few days ago I posted an article about H.B.5843. The bill Rep. Barney Frank presented along with Ron Paul to the U.S.House Of Representatives.

Here is a link to another bloggers article about this very important bill. The bill would free the states to ok medical marijuana without federal interference.

Read this one too, then get off your butts and contact your congress persons and representatives and demand this bill pass.

A Left Independant

1 comment:

  1. You are always more than welcome One Fly.
    Sharing is this old hippies ideal.
    I'll probably use more than one of your posts as inspiration over time.

    ReplyDelete