9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

6/1/08

Time For A New Name


What the hell were you people thinking when you named this pass after an English prick who's legacy was the slaughter of hundred of animals just to see them die. The Ute's didn't do that so it time to rename it after a Native American who actually cared about his natural surroundings.

1 comment:

  1. I don't live in Colorado, but I think I'd be happy if they just didn't name it after a prick who shot lots of animals for fun.

    In fairness, though, lots of places are named after the folks who encouraged all those pricks to go out there and shoot the buffalo, either because the natives needed them or because they were in the way of the railroads.

    ReplyDelete