9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/24/09

Arizonians Feel Entitled When It Comes To Trashing National Forests

Not only are many as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to health care they don't care what they do and leave behind in our parks either.

"Frankly, there are areas out there that are pigsties," said Paige Rockett, spokeswoman for the Tonto National Forest, which covers nearly 3 million acres of desert, mountains, lakes and other terrain northeast of Phoenix.

If you have ever spent anytime in Phoenix and taken a walk in the desert away from the buildings it only takes a bit to realize people have absolutely no respect for where they live. It is truly disgusting how the desert is used for many peoples personal dumpster!

2 comments:

  1. Where I live when it rains, it really rains, so the roadside ditches are wide and deep, and every week full of peoples crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just returned from almost a week in the woolly, woolly woods of southwestern Oregon. It was incredible; hell, you could drink the glacial water bubbling out from the rocks and even more. But the couple who shared these sacred places with me now pack garbage bags on their camping trips. Mostly they clean the trails when descending but remarked that "thoughtful people are harder to find every month in our best places." I'll drink a toast of pure glacial runoff to that.

    ReplyDelete