9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/26/09

Damn Do Gooders

Keep your mouth shut and move on asshole! Times are tough. These people need to put food on their family.

A hiker made the discovery-
Major marijuana operations in the high country have the attention of top law enforcement officials after last week's seizure of 14,500 marijuana plants in the Pike National Forest near Deckers.

1 comment:

  1. So many things of positive economic value could come from legalization. This country uses corporate interests to trump the common good and thus runs a police state of fascism, not democracy. We all suffer even if you don't smoke the stuff because it is denied a rightful place in the economy.

    ReplyDelete