9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/30/09

One Fly Exposes His Fly Plus Fish Wo Ho Plenty!

If there had been many fish caught this year you would have know about it but that has not been the case as I've been so busy getting this shit box I bought 11 months ago ready for winter.

That changed yesterday and these videos explain and illustrate and do reveal some things not known before. I am not a videographer but use these to mostly illustrate and explain which is the case here.

These are too long as well but the damage is done and if a few get a bit of enjoyment out of these then it was worth it the effort as the effort put into catching these yesterday sure as hell was worth every bit of it and long overdue.



This is where the fish are at.

6 comments:

  1. Some nice fish and a day on the river. It's hard to beat that. Hope you got away from Nutterville long enough to avoid the people who would ruin the places you visited today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your videos, got me hungry for a trout dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great views from the big hill. The streams are extremely high in Pennsylvania which makes fishing difficult if not impossible. It has rained almost every day... heavy rains. Today is just one of the rare clear and beautiful days. It's sunny, warm and dry... reminds me a little bit of Colorado.

    The scenary is beautiful. A similar view in Pennsylvania would be obscured by many deciduous trees.

    Thanks for sharing. I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't catch, in the first video, what those round things on the ground were. Could you tell me again?

    My son loves fishing. He takes after my father in that respect. He now lives in OK, for work, and will probably never move back to Cali as he has become quite the lake fisherman and hunter. I miss him so much, but I am happy he has found a place that he loves to live that offers him the things that are important to him.

    I enjoyed both your video's and want to thank you for posting them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dusty those are ball cactus which I get a big kick out of. I'm going to get a couple of these soon and I'll take a picture to show better.

    Glad your son is enjoying the outdoors there in Okyhoma. Actually I've been wondering about him.

    Woody-no fish for you my friend-sorryo! Actually intended to keep a couple but when I caught the first one on the second cast realized I didn't bring a bag with me. And then when I kept catching them didn't want to put a hex on things so never did.

    When Dad and his army buddy Bill would come out they wanted fresh trout so that's about the only time I would keep any. That can't happen anymore as I recently found out Bill passed away a few months ago at 91 I think. Another of the good ones gone. I miss both of them!

    ReplyDelete