9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/13/10

Charlie Brown Needs His Ass Kicked

What this piece of shit article does not tell you from the Denver whore Post is that it now costs $2000 for a permit for a dispensary and a $3000 yearly renewal fee.

Sue their asses and you will win. Marijuana is now classified in these cases as medicine and every business that sells medicine has to be charged the same thing.

The do gooders and worriers that live in the dark ages are crapping their panties over this. Dumb fuckers need to take a couple tokes and chill.

I'm behind and gotta go. It's only about 0 out which is much better that the-10 it's been for the last several days. Have a warm one!

No comments:

Post a Comment