9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/1/10

Happy New Year

To all those who visit and comment here plus everyone else however you may arrive may 2010 be the best one ever for all of us.

Many on the other side pray that harm comes to people like us who think and take positions that are different than theirs and they mean it.

Change we need so badly did not happen this past year and for the most part we continue with the same plate of escalation of war and health care that in the end will make corporations even more powerful and wealthy.

And is the norm of no accountability for crimes by the powerful the latest example being the dismissal of the suit against Blackwater for 17 killings in Iraq.

So it seems we were unable to change that even though we try to explain it must be done to those who care more about twitter than the fact their government kills at will people just like them who twitter as well.

I want no harm to come to those on the other side and I make no bones here that if there is any good to come let it be to my friends that come here first foremost and completely before it gets spread around to those who wish us harm and adamantly wish for it.

Again- may the coming year be the best for you and all your loved ones!

Will arrive home this afternoon.

6 comments:

  1. Great minds fall in the same ditch, Fly. I also did a story on this. I've been following it for a long time. At the time that the Bush/GOP regime gave these thugs immunity for the State Department investigation, I said that this Bush and the GOP did this intentionally to taint the evidence and thus prevent their hired killers from ever facing justice for their crimes. Time has just proven me right, although I'd love to have been wrong.

    Happy New Year to you, Fly, and to all here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. May there be more changes in 2010. There were some changes in 2009.

    It is sad that Bush's crap lives on and continues to contaminate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Year, New Decade: May truth and justice have a brighter future, One Fly, and don't ever lay that camera down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travel Tip for the coming airport crackdown:
    You'll get through airport security a lot faster if you whisper "I love you" while being patted down. (bring AstroGlide)...

    I've known for a long time that both the material and social systems thaqt sustain us were fragile. Just how fragile it took the last decade to teach me. I now must consider the very real possibility of the simultaneous collapse of both.

    It doth boggle, the mind doth...

    About the murderous mercs, I can only hope that Federal judges are half as stringent as to the circumstances of the acquisition and admission of evidence against the gitmo guys as this one fellow was about the Govt case against the merx...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year. Keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in good company-thank you friends.

    The mission and series of pictures I took there are interesting for sure and there's a bunch of good ones. If anyone ever wants a particular picture - holler and I will send it to you in a big file.

    ReplyDelete