9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/4/10

Nobody Is Doing This

But fucktard state rep Rep. Shit Limehouse from South Carolina thinks otherwise.

A South Carolina lawmaker plans to introduce a bill that would make it a felony to threaten violence against military members or their families because they are serving their country.

I read this thing three times and still could not understand the rational behind it. Makes me happy I grew up in that cornfield rather than where this guy grew up. Sheez.

I'm back to the real world. Have a good one everybody.

3 comments:

  1. A politician just can't wave a flag too hard. Nobody is doing this: " Patriotism is the last vestige of a scoundrel." It just fits this jackass perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another South Carolinian making a complete idiot of himself to pander to his base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a law making it illegal to ride a lion down Main Street. It's a growing problem that we need a law to stop RIGHT NOW!

    -- Badtux the Snarky Penguin

    ReplyDelete