9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/5/10

What About Me

In this case if the kid at 15 has kept his nose clean and the border agents know him I don't have a problem with chewing his ass out making it clear if he's caught again his ass is grass so to speak.

Officials with U.S. Customs and Border Protection say a 15-year-old Douglas boy is in trouble after allegedly trying to smuggle a pound of marijuana across the border. The teen was turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for further questioning and then released to his parents.


If I had gotten tagged by the drug mutts there would have been a price to pay because there's a war against the people going on ya know .

1 comment:

  1. The Feds would've been sued if they would of put this kid in with the big boys. This is why youthful offenders are charged in state courts. The Feds didn't want to mess with this and so make it sound " kinder and gentler " than it really is. ACLU potentially 1, Feds 0. End of this game.

    ReplyDelete