9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/21/08

Local Snow Record Set Today



3/22/08
A short video about the record with some of the locals. Luther's in it. Must be about 90 and came outta the wheat fields of North Dakota. Cancer survivor and mows fairways three days a week at a local golf course. I like Luther a lot.

3/21/08
A new record for snow was just announced of 450". All that I know is that most of it's still on the ground and it's 20 fucking degrees outside and it's long past due to pay homage to the Sun God. If only the sonofabitch would show himself that would help. Update-the sun did finally come out this afternoon and the temp went into the mid 30's

It's time for spring and a number of times over the years have been out doing things and in shorts this time of year! We are maybe two weeks behind in respect to being warm enough for melting to occur. Depending on how warm it gets and how soon that happens the runoff could prove to be dramatic and damaging. Many places in Colorado face the issue of flooding this spring.

1 comment: