9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/12/08

A Judge With Balls

Judge indicates he will order Cheney's testimony in lawsuit.

This story has had legs for some time and I believe Mr. Dave Lane over the what appears to be federal agents who have lied(imagine that) about the incident to protect the Dark One. Don't give an inch Mr. Lane and if the judge isn't fucked with maybe this lowlife will actually be forced to produce testimony of some sort under oath. That would be a first so don't count on it. You've seen the video of Cheney where you can hear off camera someone telling him to get fucked. Wish I had a chance in person to do the same. Since that opportunity is unlikely to present itself will have to settle for a generic FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on to all these sonsobitches that have screwed us and our country for so long and so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment