9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/17/08

The Dark One Back In Iraq

Here is one quote from this killer.

Cheney said he sensed "phenomenal changes" since his last visit 10 months ago and described security gains as "dramatic."

All I can say is drop Darth,McCain,Graham and Lieberwhore off anywhere in Iraq on their own and see what they have to say then. They won't say squat because they will be dead. Damn near every Iraqi would love to take these bastards out and they would deserve it particularly Darth.

Yea-send these slugs out to be greeted as the liberators they are!

1 comment:

  1. i dont know whether to ignore or puke when this complete piece of shit opes his lying mouth

    i think cheney is in the last throes of sanity

    ReplyDelete