9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/14/08

Lining Up With An Attitude To Blow The Shit Out Of Everything

There is not a thing in this piece from Robert Fisk on suicide bombers that isn't bad. Was a bit taken aback after reading it. Figures I believe along with a personal aspect that drives the point home. A clear picture emerges and how dark it is.

Will what goes around comes around ever hold true for our Emperor of Death?

No comments:

Post a Comment