9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/16/08

Sticking It A Bit Deeper

Tiger birdies 18 to run win streak to 5
ORLANDO, Fla. - Tiger Woods made a 25-foot birdie putt on the final hole Sunday to win the Arnold Palmer Invitational by one shot, extending his PGA Tour winning streak to five and keeping intact a perfect season in golf.

If the truth be known I bet just before the ball rolled in the cup Tigger was saying stick it right up your ass bigots. I love it when he wins because it pisses so many off. It must get depressing for the others on the tour without doubt the best in the world to know the best you can do is second. Get the next one too Tiger!

Drive for show putt for dough!

No comments:

Post a Comment