9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/22/08

Graduation Day For A Friend

Today a young friend of mine graduates from the Musicians Institute in Hollywood. Been inside the city limits of Hollywood a few blocks one time around 1970. Cop stopped four of us-had a case of beer on the back seat and all underage. Came up eyeballed us and says "Why don't you boys turn around and not come back and I'll pretend I never saw you". OTAY!! we're outta here.

I post this because I have a lot of respect for how Luke accomplished this. There is much wealth in this area. Many young people have no worries about continuing their education after high school but there are others who are not as fortunate. Luke cut grass for us for three years also worked another job as a certified computer technician. Graduated but the monies were not there to attend this school. Stayed another year saving enough to attend this school and graduates today. I am happy for my bud. A huge Congratulations my friend.

This is part of what he wrote me.

Anyway a buddy of mine at the school, his brother started a non-profit organization that unites businesses in California and Taiwan for global solutions (global warming, pollution, farming stuff). I made some music for a couple of their videos for free and now they want to start paying me! GOOD STUFF.

In case I didn't send you this already, I have some videos of music I've done in school on YouTube. Here's my address youtube.com/lhamkeys
There's 5 videos on there and 4 of them were commercials that we stripped the original music off of to write our own. Lukester's My Space

I like this Miller one the best.



.

1 comment:

  1. Fly, that commercial is great. Congratulations to your bud!

    ReplyDelete