9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/11/08

A Plug for Community and Listener Supported Radio

Not too long ago got hooked up to the internets in my office. Could have used it two years ago but it's a must now because of new purchasing procedures. Stream what I listen to into the work area with a cheap $15 FM transmitter. So nice and makes a big difference as I'm entertained all day with no commercial shit at all. What I've been listening to is KDNK located in Carbondale, CO. It's listener supported and I'm throwing some their way as I enjoy hearing new music and that's what they're giving me day after day. Carbondale is not too far from Aspen and is the home of Solar Energy International a hands on school for renewable energy and a sustainable future. Been there this is good stuff. Thanks for making my days the last few weeks KDNK.
Support KGNU in Bolder also. This is worthwhile because several years ago they were able to purchase with big debt of course a AM station in Denver something that seldom if ever happens.
A Progressive AM station that has it all and no commercials. If you're not and if you can support stations like these. It's important.

2 comments:

  1. Check out WJHS. Amazing music, and it's a friggin' high school station!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did and if your into streaming radio you may want to put this on your play list. Thanks for the tip John. tb

    ReplyDelete