9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

3/6/08

Sampler

Have become a bit stagnate these last few days. Still don't want an early spring but I'm ready for shorts. This is fun for a bit. There's a phrase something like drive for show putt for dough. All that I know is that you can't make it unless you get it to the fucking hole. That's why Tigger wins so much cause he can putt end of story.

Carbondate over in Guam has been putting up good stuff! Has a video of a new Russian jet but it's the message that I like to hear.

Then there's this. Under water footage all good but the octopus at the end is amazing.

3 comments: