9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/8/08

Bitchin and Moaning

Yesterday was not very nice and am half ass sick. No leaves on the trees and there's still snow in the yard. Have not read much except for headlines and even that is enough to know things are really fucked up. They caught a big bad ass in Iraq another in a long line of big bad asses over the last five years. Won't make one shit bit of difference. They're still going to kill us forever. Sick of this political infighting and the whores in Congress who continue to fund the killing in Iraq with my money. Are we ever anytime soon going to see some good news like something coming around for one of these sonsofbitches that has screwed my country so hard and so long? Maybe the Bush will take a tumble at his daughter's wedding and break his fucking neck. No matter what the weather that would be a good day.

What's this video have to do with the above? Nothing except I haven't caught a fish yet this year and that's a first. It will still be some time before the type of water I fish gets good and I'm so ready. Did this at the local hatchery last year. Fishing takes my mind off all this other shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment