9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/16/08

Thinking About It

A good friend and co-worker just returned from Costa Rica and was gracious enough to share some of his pictures and video. Never have done a slide show before but it seems to be a fun way to look at more than a few quickly and if you click on the picture it goes to the place it can be viewed much larger. Great photos and both have the ocean the rain forest and a volcano plus more. I like this kind of stuff and it's a pleasant change from all this political shit that can get you down after daily assaults we get from all over. I was born 25 years too early but this has made my mind up that next winter I'm headed to the tropics some place for sure as it's been almost 30 years too long already.
Thank you Graham!


4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't wanna come back and with my luck they wouldn't let me stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to fly so maybe drive into Mexico and settle for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been to costa rica (maybe i should post a pic or two) and loved it

    you should go

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see them DCap.

    ReplyDelete