9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/13/08

More Of The Same

How does one complain about a fairly trivial matter such as the weather when thousands have lost their lives in various ways in the last few days. So this is not a complaint only a statement of fact.

It's 30* and white out once again plus the forecast is for way less than desirable weather the rest of the week considering it's the middle of May.

It's time for something other just as it's time for something other than what we've received from this government the last 7 plus years. Can't change the weather but maybe just maybe we can change the other. Let's make it so.

Something just ain't right!

No comments:

Post a Comment