9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/21/08

The Design In Mind Is Literally Brain Rape

Saw this at Pharyngula. The religious crazys have been at this for a long time but are a bunch of conniving bastards for sure. If what you claim is true why do you need to be so clandestine which the video in an interesting way shows.. Bothers me that 47% of HS biology teachers believe human beings developed over millions of years and that God guided the process. Yikes!

I will say that and for lack of a better term a spirit interacted with me over a period of some ten minutes while living in West Africa. Scared shitless and happy as hell the sonofabitch never came back. Probably didn't like a white boy moving into the neighborhood or something like that who the fuck knows. Sure as hell wasn't a God but on matters such as this there is no bull shitting going on not even a little bit. Take it to the bank!

2 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me how persistent creationists are to pushing their delusion onto children. ID is nothing more than creationism dressed up in a poorly fitted clown costume. The separation of church and state seems to be lost on these people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so totally mind screwed they know nothing else and no amount of thoughtful discussion will ever change their mind not even facts and things that prove otherwise that can be seen with ones own eyes.

    ReplyDelete