9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/4/08

Sunday Religion Class With Pat Condell

Had never heard of this man until a friend sent me a link to this video. OTC takes the position of reality over the other side. Understanding that this nation claims to be christian and that there are few do not believe it's not the first time I've been in the minority. But the results of the influence of religion on this country even with all the praying all the time all the bullshit from one group to another who profess to worship the same invisible cloud being are perfect clear. It does not fucking work because for the most part it's nonsense and agree with Condell the poisoning of young minds is a crime. One can have faith whether he chooses to believe or not. I agree with Mr. Condell and laugh my ass off along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment