9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/3/08

They're Watching You

This is what's coming. Do not have a problem with catching the bad guys but the idea of authorities surveiling as a trolling expedition citizens is scary in the least.



Found this over at Busted Knuckle's place. Poor guy is sick and cat bit. Go cheer him up.

1 comment:

  1. A useful tool in benign hands, I'd bet they are used to build databases in parking areas where anti-war demonstrations form.

    ReplyDelete