9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/18/08

MPG Results

Last April wrote this about trying a fuel additive to see if it actually worked.

Here are the the mpg figures for five fill-ups.
34.7 - 30.4 - 31.6 - 28.3 - 29.5
28.5 is the number I'm using for the average.

That is an increase with these numbers of 8.4%
If I messed up the fill with the 34.7 by a gallon the increase would be 6.5%.

Not ready to draw any conclusions but I guess it's fair to say there has been some increase. Have a lot of this juice left and am trying to drive as little as possible. $3.76 when I filled up today and that was the cheap place. The sun came out and will finally remain and turn into summer. It's pretty much been two jacket days till now. Very busy but have an oil change coming up. Will jerk at least one plug and check the air filter just to be sure. I do think the average 28.5 is a bit high. Tenths of gallons and not many miles mean a lot in the final numbers but the the longer it goes the more accurate they become. This will take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment