9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/15/08

Dummies With Guns

Officer Shoots Himself At training

Shit happens no doubt about it. A friend accidentally shot himself sitting next to me in the car years ago with a 22. Gun went off and I say to myself hope no one got shot and the next thing I hear "I just shot myself". Whoopee fucking do that's just great. High up inside the leg and over 20 away from the hospital. Have a 60 Bel Air 6-banger automatic top speed 80mph. Bled like a stuck pig passed out on the way but walked out of the hospital the next day. Sheriff came took the pistol and for what ever reason stuck the clip in ass backwards and tried to slam it home. Fucked up the safety in the process and shortly after that destroyed it as just didn't want it around. The video below shows this undercover officer blasting himself during a class where he's teaching-you guessed it-gun safety. It hurts like a sonofabitch you can bet on it but he's not about to say so. I do have a 9mm in the house now but it is not loaded.

People with guns particularly the ones with badges you don't know bother me just for the reason that shit happens. Once that gun is fired that bullet ain't coming home and the home it may find could be me or you. I do not get stopped hardly ever by those with the guns but if I do my hands are on the wheel because I want it to be very clear that I pose no threat. Please Mr. Gun take your hand away from your weapon you are making me very uneasy. You want me to do what? You betcha-I'll kiss your ass if you take your hand away from that goddamn gun of yours so then I can relax a bit knowing you're not going to shoot me for what ever reason at least right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment