9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/1/08

Meet Sylvyanna

Before any assumptions are made-no this young lady is not my daughter. She is the granddaughter of a friend who was born on my birthday two months ago on the 4th of March. I cracked up when I saw this. OTC is not big on baby pictures but this will put a smile on any body's face and that's good. I have a excellent feeling for what the future holds for Sylvyanna.
Tens of thousands of children around the world face extreme obstacles and too many don't make it when they should. How sad is that? When obstacles are intentionally put in place for an agenda from a few using lies to achieve their dim view of what the world should be in their eyes and massive amounts of death is the result it becomes sick shit. The darkest of the dark side humans have to offer as a species.

No comments:

Post a Comment