9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

5/28/08

Obama Screws Up And Makes A Mistake

The candidate mistakenly referred to the wrong Nazi death camp when relating the story of a great uncle who helped liberate the camps in World War II.
Obama's mistaken mention of the camp on Monday quickly generated Internet chatter, ranging from puzzlement to outrage. The Republican Party demanded an explanation.


This deserves a severe ass chewing for more than one. It's hard work finding appropriate words with a small vocabulary plus most have been used too many times already and are beginning to become stale. There aren't enough to describe actions such as this. We'll need to go with the old standbys for this.

You mind fucked whores where was the explanation demand when anything retardo monkey boy said about Iraq was false. Then when you found out it was intentional bolstered with lies all around you blew this imbecile rat fuck even harder. OTC is just like those brown guys east of here we're fighting. That is in respect to this there will be no forgetting ever what you have done. The hypocrisy makes me nauseous. I don't think at this time we can be friends because between your ears there are major fucking malfunctions on a frequent reoccurring basis.

And you there Big Slut Media continuing to manipulate minds by making something out of nothing. You were the enablers and compared to the neo killers you may be even more guilty because it was your job to inform us with the truth. That's all you sonsofbitches had to do. You were blowing this low life piece of pecker snot just as hard as the repugs. No pass here either mother fucker.

None of you have any credibility fucking none!

3 comments:

  1. Bud,?
    I fucking tuned out.
    Fuck every one of these lying, manipulating, whining cocksuckers, Fuck 'Em.
    I have found that these slug trails of humanity do not deserve the attention.
    As hard as they get slammed, nothing changes, it's one outrage after another.

    I have decided instead to start paying more attention to my personal situation and do what I can do to be more secure in my life because I think there is some major shit coming down the pike and my ranting ain't going to change that.
    I have fucking tuned out.
    Not a one of these cocksuckers is worthy enough to lick the sweat off my balls to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When McCain couldn't tell the difference between the Sunnis and the Shiites, the news covered it up. When a Democratic Presidential candidate can't remember correctly what one of his grandparents did sixty years ago, they're all over it.

    Almost makes you think they have an agenda, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in a world of shit men and we ain't seen nothing yet.

    ReplyDelete