9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/1/08

First It Was 6000 Now It's 20000

The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the United States by 2011.

What am I missing here? Didn't like the fact the 6k were deployed here now it's going up to 20k. There are enough responders in this country to deal with anything. It's so wrong to have our troops used in my country like this.

3 comments: