9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/5/11

Atheists Get Mad At God - Say What !!??

Surveys and studies about getting mad at the one who is everything there is to be. The one that made all that is around us. The one who is the most wondrous of all. Even though he kills believers loved ones in various nasty ways - anger is present but he is forgiven as he can do no wrong you see. All this sounds peachy if you are into nonsense but this was very special indeed.


What a bunch of bullshit. Like I'm going to get angry at something I never believed in except for the very beginning of childhood when there was nothing else or no other choices. Probably about five the curtain was  raised and showed the charlatans behind the brightly colored robes these men wore. They didn't get me -they never will.

Yea I get mad at these mind screwed types who try to push this nonsense onto me and others. You betcha on that.

3 comments:

  1. I read through the article and it seems the survey points out that people are less angry at god as they get older.

    *Newsflash* Older people get less angry - it takes energy. I speak from my own experience. In my twenties I was boiling - now I simmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Andy! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete