9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/17/11

Maybe He Was Just Pissed Off

From getting shot and believing part of the reason was the hate and hurt the librul's rhetoric from the right ever since the black man won the presidency. Maybe he was annoyed that six people were killed right in front of him and his thoughts flashed back to the times he saw the talking haters say that he and those killed and wounded were the problem and needed to be "taken out". That all those killed and wounded made America much safer as they are the "biggest threat" this country faces ya know.

Well Mr. Fuller I understand and also understand the need to apologize given the circumstances. I hope you and all the others recover physically and mentally from the trauma inflicted on you that is the direct result of the haters on the right. I also hope you never express regret for your statement ever again. Once is plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment