9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/28/11

Will The Queen Of Idiots Still Be Loved After This

I understand it's a major toss up between Bachmann and Palmer who's the simplest bitch of all but this could be a deciding factor.


Will the repugs go along with not supporting the troops in our countries attempt to win our three wars against terror and pot? Take benefits away from veterans and since Amerika loves this insane bitch wannabe future killers will continue to flock to recruiting centers to sign up. Yea that must be it and get the budget balanced at the same time.

1 comment: