9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/11/11

We Don't Want No Wolves Round These Parts

What can I say I want to see wolves in the wilds here. This happened in Rio Blanco county which is to the west of here where I spent so much time this summer. The land of gas and oil and bunches of rednecks. It's also interesting that the poison used has been banned for 39 years.


2009??? Investigators suspect the wolf ingested the poison near where she was found, near Rio Blanco County Road 60 on April 6, 2009. What the hell took so long!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta give the offender time to get away it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just become interested in the Mexican wolves here on the border. They are very endangered, yet they fall prey to trapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There may be some more soon.

    http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_17078258

    ReplyDelete