9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/4/11

Accused And Discharged Robe Returned to Priestly Duties

There is not much mercy here at OTC when it comes to priests who rape children and the positions and non action taken by the elevated robes back in Rome. There have been some accusations that date back decades and some of the accused priest have been deceased. I easily can take issues with some of these. I do not trust some of the accusers - I mean look how fucked up they probably are getting mind raped to begin with. This one is a bit different.


Badges did no investigating because of the statue of limitations. And the people cheered.

Archbishop Charles Chaput explained the church panel's decision in a letter read aloud Sunday at the parishes in the metro area where Thompson served. When the letter was read during one Mass on Sunday at St. Thomas More, the congregation burst into applause.

Can't you people understand how bad this looks. This is the very same same thing the church does anyway. Hide and lie and move the rapers somewhere else to continue their dysfunctional ways. As far as I'm concerned there is still a question about this because no outsiders were on the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment