9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

1/25/11

Divided Gopper's - Not Hardly


Some repugs are saying showing part or all of her response will indicate the party is divided. Trust me most of the wingers are one in the same as any bagger out there. 

The response in this piece proves to me like never before in their own words baggers and repugs are one in the same and all belong to the same big bigoted happy racist family.

3 comments:

  1. Right you are! Just proves that just because an asshole is in congress dosen't mean she/he isnt still an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the illustration, but I don't understand why shouldn"t this Rep. react to the President's address? After all, it's a matter of freedom of speech. Secondly, I'm sure she's got some good remarks to make.

    Those who have voted Obama should bear in mind that only rhetoric and signing bills don't make a leader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuz she's a dumb as a box of fucking rocks Duta and tells lies because she is so dumb.

    ReplyDelete